Friday, May 28, 2010

KCRA 2010 A-List Results


KCRA 2010 A-List Results


Because of all of you Rodney Ramos Productions has made KCRA's A-List for the 4th straight year. There were over 190 Sacramento area photographers and Rodney Ramos Productions placed 2nd place. Congratulations to the 1st place photographer and the other 3 who made the A-List.

Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to all of you who supported me this year and BIG HUGS and HAND SHAKES to the ones who vote for me year after year getting me on KCRA’s A-List year after year.

2010 – 2nd Place
2009 – 2nd Place
2008 – 3rd Place
2007 - 3rd Place

Coming April/May 2011 we will try again to capture that 1st place seat. Until then, you all save your User Name and Pass Word and I will keep capturing lifetime memorable wedding portraits.

I am truly blessed to have family and friends who support my photography. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment