Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Engagement of Samantha & Jeffrey


























The Engagement of Samantha & Jeffrey

Lake Tahoe is one of the prettiest places in the world and Rodney Ramos Productions was there to capture engagement portraits of Samantha & Jeffrey. What a fun day hanging out with Jeff and Samantha. As you will see with the photo samples I have to share we had a good time. They were open with my direction and what I wanted to capture during their engagement session. With their openness we can out with some nice, edgy and even some steamn' hot photos. I even got the chance to capture of photos using my infrared camera. Rodney Ramos Productions is looking forward capturing their wedding day because I know we with continue where we left off so stay tuned for some wedding photo samples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment