Saturday, June 4, 2011

Courtney - Class of 2011 High School Senior




High School Senior Courtney Class of 2011

When I first met Courtney for her High School Portrait Session I knew we would get a long great and have a cool photo shoot. I knew we would because Courtney is a RAIDERS fan like me. Go Raiders! Another thing I like about Courtney she is sports minded. Courtney played varsity softball for her high school who I am happy to share her team won league so congratulations to Courtney and the rest of her high school softball team. You girls rocked!

Only about a week left of high school Courtney so enjoy what's left with your high school friends and teachers. Congratulations you did it! Thank you for having Rodney Ramos Productions capture your High School Senior Portraits.



No comments:

Post a Comment