Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rodney Ramos Productions Needs Your Support!




For the 4th year in a row Rodney Ramos Productions has been nominated to run in KCRA's A-List, Best Wedding Photographer. So again, I need your support, your family's support, and your friends support to put me back into the A-List for the 4th straight year.

Here's how to vote:
1. Go to my Web Site
www.rodneyramosproductions.com

2. Click the KCRA Logo on the bottom area of my page.

3. Towards the top left, under my name "Rodney Ramos Productions," click on the yellow oval that reads "Vote."

4. Once you vote, go to your email to confirm your vote.

5. Want to help even more? Forward this message to all of your friends, co-workers, and family!

6. Also, after you vote, you can click the Facebook Logo on the my A-List page to add my voting posting on your own Facebook status showing that you too are supporting Rodney Ramos Productions.


A million thanks to all of you for your generous support!!!
Rodney Ramos Productions
www.rodneyramosproductions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment