Thursday, July 28, 2011

Patrick Irvin Music Rap Artist






Patrick Irvin Music Rap Artist

Rodney Ramos Productions photographs Patrick Irvin on a regular basis. Patrick Irvin is a music rap artist. This time Patrick contacted Rodney Ramos Productions because he is working on his album and with the album almost ready to go into productions Patrick needed some images for it.

The look we were looking for was an urban graffiti look. So we set up the photoshoot at this bridge covered with graffiti. It was perfect! I think we captured what Patrick was looking for. It's fun photographing Patrick. He a great guy and very talented. I wish him the best of luck with his Rappn' career. As soon as his album goes on sale I'll be in line to buy it so he can sign my copy.

I'm looking forward working with Patrick again in the near future. Until then, enjoy these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment