Monday, May 24, 2010

There's an App For Rodney Ramos Productions


Rodney Ramos Productions has gone mobile and there's an app for the site. Since it's become very common for our general consumers to own PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) Phones and Smartphones such as Blackberries and iPhones these general consumers are going through their devices to look up information while they are one the go on a regular basis. Therefore, to stay ahead of my competitors and to keep up with the trend I've decided to provide my potential Clients the easy access of my web site through their mobile devices.

If you are on your phone and would like to check out Rodney Ramos Productions' mobile site just simply put in www.rodneyramosproductions.com, your phone will automatically covert the web site to the mobile version. Here is the link to view the mobile site on your personal computer:
www.rodneyramosproductions.com/mobile/

Check out the site on your mobile phone and tell me what you think. I would like to hear your comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment