Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Behind the Scenes Footage of Rodney Ramos Productions
















Behind the Scenes Footage of Rodney Ramos Productions'
High School Senior Portrait Session

Thank you to my colleague and good friend Alex Chernak he captured some footage of me during a recent High School Senior Portrait Session. Since he did I thought it would be fun to share with my fans the behind the scenes of Rodney Ramos Productions. You can actually see it from my point of view and almost visualize what I am thinking and the image I am trying to create. This session was fun. I had fun working with my Client she was VERY photogenic. I can not wait to share some samples of this session but I have to wait until my Client views the images first. It should not be too longer before you can take a sneak peek of some of the finish work. Thank you Alex for your help that day and thanks again for the behind the scenes footage you captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment