Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lexi - Class of 2011 High School Senior







Lexi - Class of 2011 High School Senior


I am sure Lexi is counting down the days! I am not sure if there is a cure yet, but many years ago when I was a senior in high school around this time when the weather is getting really nice I caught something called "Senioritis" and Spring Fever. My senior year in high school I can still remember wanting to take it easy and counting down the days. Lexi if you feel the same way I am sure it's well deserved with all the work you've put into school getting good grades and making the Honor Roll. Continue your education and I continue to get good grades! I know there is not much left of high school but what ever is left enjoy it! Continue your education and I continue to get good grades. You'll have these High School Senior Portraits to remember your last year in High School. I hope you had a blast taking them. It was a pleasure working with you! I hope to capture your High Education Grad Portraits in the near future. Contact me when you are ready. I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment