Sunday, March 11, 2012

Provost Family Portraits by Rodney Ramos Productions






Provost Family Portraits by Rodney Ramos Productions

I've worked with the Provost Family on a regular basis and it's always a pleasure photographing this family. They are easy going and they have the cutest kids. We've spent a winter afternoon photographing. It was a great day to take their family portraits because when I photographed their photos there were a lot of colors to work with. With that I was able to capture some nice photos of the family and the kid's solo portraits. Kids grow up fast so I know the images I captured will be priceless to years to come. I am looking forward working with this family again in years to come. Thank you for choosing Rodney Ramos Productions as your Family Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment