Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alexis Mcilvanie Portrait Session







Alexis Mcilvanie Portrait Session

Rodney Ramos Productions had a nice opportunity to spend a couple of hours photographing Alexis. During her portrait session I got to know her and with the information she shared with me Alexis is a busy girl with being a Junior in high school, Varsity Cheer leading, Swim Team, Ballet, and taking care of her dog.

It was a fun session. Since it was her photo session I had Alexis print some thing that symbolize her so during her session I captured photos of Alexis with we ballet shoes and her very cute dog. Her dog did just as good as Alexis during the photo session. He stayed on que the who time he I was photographing them. As you will see with my photo samples you will see we came out with some nice images of Alexis. I wish Alexis the very best during her high school years. I look forward and will be waiting for Alexis to contact me again to capture her Senior Portraits next year.

Until then, enjoy your 2010 portraits that was captured by Rodney Ramos Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment