Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rodney Ramos Productions Entered His First Professional Photo Print Competition


Tonight, Rodney Ramos Productions enters for the first time a professional photo print competition with the Professional Photographers of Sacramento Valley. With my first competition I am please with my results.

Drum roll please........ My photo "Liberated Woman" scored an average of "78"! There were 4 judges judging the print competition. All the images competing were separated into different categories and they are as follow: "Portraits", "Wedding/Events", "Commercial", and "Fine Arts/Unclassified". Tonight's competition there was a total of 19 photo prints competing. "Liberated Woman" was classified into the Portrait's categories and in this category there were a total of 10 images competing. "Liberated Woman" end up tied with 4th highest average score (78) with the scores ranging 74 being the lowest print scored and 84 being the highest score. Unfortunately "Liberated Woman" did not score highest score to get "Best of Show" however it appears looking over the rules I scored high enough to earn an "Award of Merit Ribbon"

This being my first competition I am satisfied with the results, it was a GREAT experience. It was good to hear the judges constructive feedback's and learn from their from them. I am looking forward competing again in the near future with more Rodney Ramos Productions' images.

My hats off and I applaud the winning image who won "Best of Show". This winning image came from the Portrait's category who also had the highest average score being an 84. Good job!

Don't forget......
I need your support by voting me into KCRA's 2010 Company A-List.
http://kcra.cityvoter.com/rodney-ramos-productions/biz/23279


After you sign up to vote and voted you will next need to go back to your email(s) and confirm your vote(s). Please tell your family and friends to vote too!

Thank you for your support!
Rodney Ramos Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment