Friday, May 20, 2011

High School Senior - Mariah - Class of 2011






High School Senior Mariah - Class of 2011


So far the group of 2011 High School Seniors I've photograph have been a fun group of people to work with and I do have to add Mariah to this fun group. When I first started working with Mariah she was a bit shy but once she got warmed up being in front of the camera and a chance to sneak a peek of her images we took during her first session all the nervousness and awkwardness went out the window. With Mariah having fun we were coming up with some awesome portraits results of Mariah.

It was my pleasure working with Mariah. She's a bright young lady who I know will have a bright future after high school. Thank you for choosing Rodney Ramos Productions as your High School Senior Portrait Photographer. I hope to work with Mariah and her family again in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment