Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nominated for KCRA's Photographer's A-List


Rodney Ramos Productions Nominated for KCRA's Photographer's A-List

It's thank time of year for KCRA's A-List Contest. I want to thank those of you who have already voted for me. Your votes have put me in the 1st place seat. There are 9 days left so I am asking those of you who have not voted to please vote. It's a very close contest so every vote will make a difference.

This year KCRA has made it more meaningful to get the most votes because that business with the most votes will receive $500 donated to their local charity. If I am so lucky to receive the most votes I will donate the money to Shriners Hospitals for Children.

Let's get Rodney Ramos Productions on the A-List for the 5th year in a row and let's get the most votes for the Children! Your vote will make a difference....

http://kcra.cityvoter.com/rodney-ramos-productions/biz/23279?r=short

Thank you, Thank you for all the votes!
-Rodney

No comments:

Post a Comment