Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dion - High School Senior Class of 2011





Dion - High School Senior
Class of 2011

Congratulations to Dion! Dion recently graduated from Center High School in Sacramento, CA. Dion leaves Dion Center High School as one of their star soccer players.

Rodney Ramos Productions had fun photographing Dion's high school senior portraits. We went to a couple of urban style locations. Dion at first was unsure with the photoshoot locations. He trusted me and saw the results of the first set of Rodney Ramos Productions photos and was sold. Dion he was impressed with the images already captured. It was nice to hear Dion was happy with his high school senior portraits had a fun time being photographed.

With Dion's session I got the chance to break out with my infrared camera. The last sample image is a photo taken with my infrared camera.

I wish Dion best of luck after high school. Dion is a bright young man who I am confident he will make his parents proud. Thank you for choosing Rodney Ramos Productions as your High School Senior Portrait Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment