Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tori - Class of 2011 High School Senior





Tori - Class of 2011 High School Senior

Congratulation to Tori, who will be graduation in the top of her class with honors. What a GREAT achievement! I'm just your photographer and I'm proud of you Tori. Imagine how your parents feel. Good Job!

I do not know who's busier Rodney Ramos Productions or Tori. With school, homework, and volleyball I'm surprised we were able to find a date we both were free to get her Senior Portraits captured. With all the times and dates we went through it was well worth the wait. The weather was perfect and it was fun having them as Clients. I enjoyed spending a couple of hours with Tori and her mother. They both were easy going and they a plus they laughed at my corny jokes. Tori's mother was even nice enough to help me with my reflector. Thank you mom, your help made a difference with the lighting.

I wish Tori the best of luck with her continued education! Remember to come see me when you graduate from UC Berkeley so I can capture your "Higher Education" Grad Portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment