Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rodney Ramos Productions Captures Jorge's Company Headshots




Rodney Ramos Productions Captures Jorge's Company Headshots

Jorge is a Mortgage Professional who needed some headshots for his mortgage business. Rodney Ramos Productions had the opportunity and the pleasure to work with Jorge. Jorge wanted something different but nothing crazy so I set my eyes on photographing him outside. I am glad we did because we came out with a nice collection of contemporary headshots for Jorge.

Jorge's headshot collection will surely stand out from other professional headshots. With his collection of headshots his photos will go well on his web site, business cards, and advertising.

Thank you Jorge for trusting me with capturing your headshots. I am looking forward working with you again in the near future when you are ready update your images.


No comments:

Post a Comment